IVF & Fertility
IVF- in-vitro fertilization. IVF is a process by which embryos are created after sperms and eggs are fused outside the body and the embryos are placed into the uterus. Chances of pregnancy are increased by IVF.
Why do you need IVF?
IVF is likely to be recommended for the following fertility problems:
If you have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
If your partner has male infertility issues like Oligozoospermia, Teratozoospermia or Athenozoospermia.
If you have premature ovarian failure
If you have been trying to conceive for at least two years and a cause hasn’t been found to explain why you have not become pregnant.
How Does IVF Process Work?
- Consultation with a lswarya IVF Doctor. Before treatment start, you will discussmedical history and the treatment processincluding risk and side effects kith your doctor.
- Stimulation. After your baseline scans, injections will stimulate your ovaries to develop multiple eggs
- Monitoring. Regular scans and blood test allow us to monitor your ovanan response to the drug
- Trigger injections. When hormones are at the right levels another injection will trigger the eggs to mature
- Egg collection and sperm collection. Eggs are collected via a needle passed through the vagina whilst you are under sedation. A semen sample is required on the day of egg collection
- Fertilization and embryo development. Eggs and sperm are placed P an incubator to fertilize. Embryo development is monitored by CRGH embryologist
- Embryo transfer. The best ennbryo(s) 6 /are transferred back into the uterus. Any suitable embryo not transferred can be frozen for Later use
- Pregnancy test. Patient takes a pregnancy test 16 days after embryo transfer. Ai this s6ge we will arrange appropriate support.