The launch of fat dissolving injections has many excited. Now we can finally get rid of stubborn fat that just won’t budge, no matter how hard we exercise, or how healthy we eat.
LIPODISSOLVE injections can help you to achieve a slimmer, more contoured body shape, with long-lasting results of between two and four years. The results are even longer if you maintain a healthy diet and regularly exercise!
WHAT IS LIPODISSOLVE INJECTION?
LIPODISSOLVE are an injectable substance known as Deoxycholic Acid. Deoxycholic Acid is found naturally in the body and is responsible for breaking down dietary fat. When injected directly into fat cells, the product breaks down fat cells resulting in a discernable reduction of volume in the area.
HOW SAFE ARE THESE TREATMENTS
These treatments are safe , Deoxycholic acid is one of the secondary bile acids, which are metabolic byproducts of intestinal bacteria .At Gawai Healthcare all your treatments are under a trained aesthetic doctor. Side effects of Lipodissolve are rare. You may experience swelling, bruising, itching, pain, sensitivity to pressure and excessive warmth at the injection site however, this is usually resolved within three to five days.
HOW SOON CAN I SEE THE RESULTS
While LIPODISSOLVE treatments are often somewhat uncomfortable, they are usually over within 15-20 minutes. Between two and four sessions are required for patients to see dramatic, long-lasting changes in their appearances.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME TO THIS PROCEDURE?
While the downtime associated with the same are much shorter than that experienced with a more invasive, surgical procedure, most patients go through about a week of social downtime. This is because swelling, bruising, and redness in the chin area are common after each injection session.
WHO ARE THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR LIPODISSOLVE INJECTIONS?
Ideally Any man or woman with excess sub-mental fat that they’d like to get rid of is a potential candidate for LIPODISSOLVE injections. However, it’s important to keep in mind that LIPODISSOLVE is a treatment for excess fat, not excess skin. Individuals with excess skin in their chin area will need to undergo a separate procedure to eliminate it. It works in areas like chest, thighs, abdomen, love handles, bra fat area, etc, in synergy with other treatment like cryolipolysis and ultrasound cavitation.
ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
- Those with Insulin Dependent Diabetes
- History of Stroke, or recent Heart Attack
- History of Deep Venous Thrombosis or Blood Clots
- Patients with current bronchial infections
- History of Cancer / Liver diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
WHAT IS THE POST CARE ADVICE?
- Take a high protein meal before the treatment
- Do not take a wash your face/ shower / bath for at least 8 hours post Lipodissolve injections
- No swimming / steam / sauna / massage for 48 hours post treatment
- Avoid caffeine, carbonated drinks, alcohol for 24 hours post treatment
- Drink plenty of water (2 -3 litres/day)
- Try to follow a low carbohydrate meal plan in your first week
- Try to avoid eating after 7 PM 3 nights a week
- You could resume your workout schedule after 4-5 days.